Saturday 13 August 2011

Sheva Fairytale

Recently on /v/ there was someone who pointed to a deviantart page with some 3d model taken from other games and hoped that someone be able to port it to Oblivion. I told that anon that fitting it to the body wasn't very hard and that I could do that in a matter of a few hours or days, depending on the state of the original model but that exporting would probably be another story.

I Decided to try to do it because this seemed like s a pretty fun project. It took me a few days to disassemble the model into multiple objects, to fit it to HGEC body and then arrange the textures to make sure they are right. I also decided to remake the knee socks from scratch because the original one were hard to fit on the legs.

Now I managed to export it and have it in Nifskope but still not in the game. There's something I have overlooked that make it stretch forever even if it is weighted. I will continue to work more on it but as I predicted, exporting it would be the hardest part.

Here's how it look so far. After I manage to get it in game, I'll be able to fine tune it to remove every clipping issue. I might also have to remove the hood and make it a separated item.



So, yeah, This is what I'm working on right now. I also have Alice dress, which I will try to export later if or when this one works.


1 comment: